Friday, February 3, 2012

a picture is worth a 1000 words


We sincerely thank you for your prayers for this trip. Because of your obedience to lifting us up, we now have 9 new brothers and sisters in Christ. May His name be ringing loud today! I hope you will continue to lift up our beautiful friends in Kenya who just committed to living a life that honors Christ, and also for my friend P in India. They will encounter hardship, so pray they remain confident in their creator, and that God would use them to change their nations.























6 comments:

  1. Hey Ashton! I love reading these blogs! they are so powerfull!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regularly check to see if you've posted anything because you have such a contagious excitement that comes thru of your love for the Lord. You are truly an inspiration and have a gift of writing and keeping it real. God bless you Sweet Ashton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashton, Yous life is so interesting and unique! I personally think you shold write about about all your life journeys, i would buy it. And read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome. This was an inspiration for me I am going to India in June. God is so good I can't wait to see how he not only changes the people I meet in India but changes me even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm just came across your blog, I'm Jessica :)
    I would love to do something like what you're doing, I really want to travel a lot once I get out of high school. Have you heard of Kony 2012? it's just devastating. I have the video of the project on my channel, you would never in a million years know what they do to the innocent children :( ever since I watched the video I've been trying to spread the word as much as I can

    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete