Thursday, January 30, 2014

I'm back.

A year and a half and many many unposted blogs later....I am back! Changed the blog around a bit, and I am so excited to get my writing juices flowing again. I thought about a starting a whole new blog but realized it'd be a shame to let such beautiful journeys of my life be left here. So I think I'll keep it all together. It's part of my story, why leave it behind. Enjoy!

2013 was one of my all time favorite years. Here it is in a nutshell.

Got a new puppy, Milo boy. 


Got engaged to my main squeeze 12//22//2012


Went to Indonesia and fell in love with Asia...again :)


We got married! BEST DAY EVER 6//4//2013


Goodbye Tennessee, Hello North Carolina


We got ANOTHER puppy, Maybelle. 
{Don't be fooled, she didn't stay this sassy for long.}



 Off season meant HONEYMOON time. 
{we love hawaii}


The Lord was oh so good this year {as if He isn't always, ha!}  I love doing life with Jesus. I am beyond excited for this new year, new places, faces, and adventures. Thanks for tagging along!



4 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! I've missed you! Michele Kelso

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your back! Can't wait to hear about your journey! I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you are back!!!! I loved reading your posts my freshman year of college. Now I'm a Junior, and I can't wait to read what the Lord does in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a blog, too. I follow @ Tbayne21 on Twitter. I'm a Christian and a NASCAR fan

    ReplyDelete