Saturday, June 25, 2011

looking back and feeling blessed.

ATTENTION ALL: in T-minus 3 weeks and a day i will be back in the land the first stole my heart. Nicaragua. 23 days and i will smell that beautiful smell (at least its beautiful to me) and speak my broken spanish which by now has become quite a show! for the first time in about 3 years i will finally see the smiles and faces of the precious people God used to pry into my heart and set a flame in my soul for missions. I'm anxious and excited to see what God does in me as i return there. I wonder if it will feel the same.

looking back on the past 3 years and what God has done in my heart i am overwhelmed by His goodness. never would i or could i have dreamed the things i have gotten to experience, see, feel, learn, or grow in- yet because of His goodness and grace i've been blessed. I pray this trip will be a time like none before.

i do hope for your prayers as we prepare for this exciting time.

PRAY FOR:
*hearts and spirits to be ready and eager (both ours and theirs)
*all plans and agendas to flow as the Lord would have them to
*God to receive ALL glory, honor, and praise for the days we will spend in preparation and also the days we will spend with the nicaraguans.


PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE GOOD THINGS HE HAS DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment