Thursday, September 2, 2010

"i like it, i love it, i want some more of it"

i like it, i love it, i want some more of it.... the country song? tell me you know it. well i was thinking today- what if that was the same mentality i had towards Jesus. what if i "almost lost my job" cause i couldn't get my nose out of my bible, or get my job done because i was too busy telling people about how much i love him? what if i craved him so much, that i couldn't even function properly in the real world? just what if? silly to relate my relationship with Jesus to a country song, but it really does open my eyes to see that's exactly what it SHOULD be like for people that love Jesus with their entire being. I wanna be that crazy. I wanna want more of him. I wanna be radical.

No comments:

Post a Comment