Monday, December 6, 2010

emailing from india.


hip hip hoooray, 3 weeks and 4 days until i'm off to India for 2.5 months! So in preparation for that, i'm making an emailing list. Here's the deal, internet access will be limited while i'm gone, but i know i'll for sure get one day a week to email and call home. If you would like to receive an update each week of all that God is doing then if you could please send me your email address to clapp_ashton@yahoo.com, send me a message on facebook, or leave a comment on this post i'll add you to the list!This way i can email everyone an update all at once which will make things MUCH easier on me. Please don't be offended if i don't respond individually, I promise i will try my hardest! Also, even if I don't personally know you but you'd still like updates, feel free to send me your email address- the more the merrier!

Each of you have been such a blessing to my life, and we are now about to see what all your prayers put into action! i am fully confident that God is going to do miraculous things in India, and I am so thankful each of you have a part in that. Like in Ezekiel 37, I am ready to see the dry bones come alive! Please continue to lift up my team and the others as well as we finish up our last 2.5 weeks of lecture phase!

-to God be ALL the glory!

1 comment:

  1. Sure hope you already have our email on the list, but in case you don't, add cook2china@yahoo.com.
    Love ya,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete