Saturday, August 21, 2010

the beginning of an incredible journey, welcome aboard!

hey guys! i decided that i would start a blog to share the incredible things God is doing in my life. I've never done this before so here goes nothing! As most of you know, I only have about 29 days left in knoxville, before i move to Charlotte, NC for YWAM :) (youth with a mission) I am so anxious to see what all God has in store for the next 6 months of my life! I first off want each of you to know, how grateful i am for your prayers and love over the years. I figure this blog will help ya'll keep up with me, and help me keep my thoughts sorted! So let's see where it takes us, this journey is so exciting! To God be the glory for the great things He has done!

-Ashton

1 comment:

  1. Ashton My sister lives in Charlotte if you ever need a contact. I have 2 other wonderful friends there too...they will be great if you ever need them! Love...paula Tate-Gunter

    ReplyDelete