Monday, November 1, 2010

short and sweet.


This past weekend we had a free weekend, however without a car it wasn't possible to come home :( so brother came to trev's house and us and 3 of my friends from here went and had a WONDERFUL, refreshing weekend! It was much needed. This week and last week= SUPER BUSY! plus we leave on sunday for a week in Orlando, it's the southeast conference and then the 50 year anniversary celebration of YWAM! I'm pretty excited about it, minus the fact that we'll be staying in tents all week, blah! But that's just a forewarning that i won't be updating next week, but i promise to do a really thoughful, "what is God teaching me" blog either this week or the week after we get back. Once i get back from Florida, I only have 2 weeks until i'm home for thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you all don't understand how excited i am about this. This thanksgiving will be the best one ever. I have so much to be thankful for, and being away makes me appreciate it all the more. I can't wait to see you all, it will probably be the best reunion i've ever had! I love you all soooo soooo much! thank you for your prayers, they are still very much needed!
To God be the Glory :)

1 comment:

  1. im a stalker friend and i read all of these, i love you have so much fun, and see you on turkey day!!!!

    ReplyDelete