Saturday, October 2, 2010

i love this.

The spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
because the Lord has anointed me to preach
the good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind
up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for
the captives and release from darkness for the
prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lords favor
and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort
all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion-
to bestow on them a crown a beauty instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment
of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will
be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the
Lord for the display of his splendor.

:isaiah 61: 1-3

God brought me to this scripture last week, and i just can't seem to let it go. this is my prayer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment